Pages

6/12/13

Climbing Patagonia, Chile.

Check this out. This is something I would really like to do in the future! Even though I have an almost paralyzing fear of heights... I'm going to get over it. And I'm going to climb this sucker. It's going to take a small team probably... and a hefty investment in gear... and most importantly, I have to be in pretty good shape to even attempt this. What I can start doing right now in preparation for Patagonia, is taking care of myself. Paying attention to my health and well being. Work on getting strong. I'm going to start doing yoga at home and when I can afford it again, join the rock gym and get my butt on some hard climbs. I'd like to say by this time next year, I want to be able to lead climb up and over the ceiling at the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment