Pages

11/27/13

New Features and blog schedule coming!!! I'm like, almost going to be a real blog!

TWO posts in one day, that has to be a record!

Well, I've been learning a lot about intentionality, lately and I realize that being intentional has a lot to do with how much progress a person makes in their goals and pursuits. Ok, those two things are almost directly related. I have tried again and again to achieve things that are really important to me, but a lot of things happen in between me making my initial goal and when it fizzles out like a crappy cherry bomb. Fear of success and commitment, depression, daylight savings aka when-it-gets-too-dark-out-to-see-and-i-come-home-and-dont-feel-like-doing-anything-after-work, not writing down my plans and deadlines, being sloppy and unintentional.... Now, with the impending move and some of the things Kyle and I have been talking about lately, I don't really have a choice but to succeed. We no longer have the option of being financially cavalier, not well managed or unhealthy. It is absolutely, positively time to be grown ups. And I plan to share all the hairy details, right here on Girl Forward. I am going to build up the community around this blog and be faithful to post consistently and stick to a features schedule. Accountability is the only thing that is going to work with us and the flip side of that coin, is that I pray that we can be an encouragement to people who are facing the same kinds of issues. Girl Forward will not only feature my growth experiences as a young, Christian woman, but also the things Kyle and I face as an out-of-our-depth-but-desperately-trying-to-succeed young, married couple. We have lived normal... now we are going to get weird and change our lives.
Please come with us on our journey and cheer us on as we get gazelle intense and intentional.

I'll be working on changing the features and coming up with a schedule for when you can expect new posts (look I'm already starting my new intentional life!!!! Can I get an AMEN!)

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment